”Everyone is an entrepreneur. The only skills you need to be an entrepreneur: an ability to fail, an ability to have ideas, to sell those ideas, to execute on those ideas, and to be persistent so even as you fail you learn and move onto the next adventure. — James Altucher
This comprehensive list is intended for business owners, startups, and everyone else who wants to improve their lives and careers. And I think this will benefit someone, or anyone, in some way.
So let’s start using free applications and tools right away and get things done!
Design Illustrations / Assets
- CoFoundersLab Find A Co-founder in Any City, Any Industry
- FounderDating Connect with world-class entrepreneurs and advisors
- YouNoodle Helping startups grow through competitions
- CodeAr.my Turn Ideas Into A Software Business
- LeanStartupMachine(LSM) The World Famous Workshop
- StartupWeekend Launch a Startup in 54 hours and meet a co-founder
- Meetup together to learn something, do something, share something…
- City Meetup Women 2.0 Real connections. Real people. Real time.
- Stanford Entrepreneurial Summer Program hire a Stanford intern
- LetsLunch Do more with your lunch hour. Network with purpose.
- Upwork Hire Freelancers & Get Freelance Jobs Online
- Fiverr The marketplace for creative & professional services
- Gigster Hire a quality developer
- AwesomeWeb Easily find & hire freelancers for your project
- Crew Work with the best designers and developers.
- Guru Find & HireExpert Freelancers
- Hubstaff Talent The FREE way to find the world’s best remote talent.
Free eBooks for Entrepreneur & Startup
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Transform Your Habits+Mastering Creativity by James Clear
- Unleashing the Ideavirus by Seth Godin
- Marketing Guides by Kissmetrics
- Getting Real by 37 Signals
- Learn How to Build a Happy Startup by The Happy Startup School
- EBooks the Smart Way by Pat Flynn
- 79 Days to Overnight Success by Chris Guillebeau
- Breaking The Time Barrier by Mike McDerment and Donald Cowper
- Get More Clarity: Straight Up Startup Advice by Clarity
- Intercom on Customer Engagement by intercom.io
- The OSF Playbook Let’s Author The Future Together